Smoothie is fresh drink to enjoy and you must try Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe. Tropical fruits have distinct taste that’s very irresistible. At first glance, it looks similar to other smoothie, but you will see different taste when it passes your mouth. Tropical and beach atmosphere brings the freshness inside body. The ingredients are simple, but you can expand this recipe into your own version.
- 1 teaspoon Shredded Coconut
- 2 cups chopped Pineapple
- Water, ½ cup
- 7 poured Dates
- 1-2 sliced or chopped Banana
- 1 ½ cups Coconut Milk or Fresh Coconut, poured
- Poured Carob Chips
- 1 cup chopped Strawberry,
- Flaxseed, 2 tablespoon and sprinkled
- Prepare a bowl and put all ingredients inside it.
- Mix them then pour into blender.
- Blend them at medium speed until they turn into smoothie texture.
- Prepare glass jar and pour the smoothie into it.
- Your Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe is now ready.
Tropical smoothie recipes use either fresh coconut water or milk. In general, this smoothie will has sour and sweet at balance, but you may change this condition. Coconut water increases sour taste when blended with other ingredients. Instead of sugar, coconut milk is good option for sweetness. As alternative, you can combine both ingredients at proportional amount.
As similar to coconut, this recipe uses fruits whether the fresh or frozen ones. Fresh fruits are much recommended to create delicate and smooth texture. On the other side, frozen fruits are good choice because you only need less time to prepare. Therefore, Bahama mama recipe is full of possibility to extend into various recipes. When blending, make sure to keep it at medium speed for the first three minutes then turn it into slow mode. You can add ice cube when blending or the sprinkled ice after the smoothie is ready to serve. Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe is suitable to enjoy after busy day, at the morning or in hot weather. RFA